72 Hours before Event
- The most complete Participant List & Final Count is submitted to Cardinal Hill GC.
- Professional Staff Begins preparation of Scorecards, Cart Tags, Scoreboards, Rules Sheets, Hole Assignments, & Hole Prizes.
24 Hours before Event
- Final changes to Participant List are submitted to Cardinal Hill GC..
- Professional Staff finalize & print Scorecards, Cart Tags, Scoreboards, Rules Sheets, Hole Assignments, & Hole Prizes.
Eve of the Event
- Cardinal Hill Staff cleans, prepares, & aligns golf cart fleet for the event.
- Welcome & Sponsor signs are hung at the facility.
- Registration table prepared, decorations & silent auction items setup @ Clubhouse.
- Meal preparations begin at the Players Grill.
- Range balls arranged for the following day.
Morning of the Event
- Cardinal Hill Staff places Cart Tags, Scorecards, & Rules Sheets on carts.
- Player registration begins 1.5 to 2 hours prior to start time
- Outside Staff place hole prizes at proper location
- Food & Beverage staff load beverage cart, beverage service begins 1 hour prior to start.
- Outside Staff report to parking area to assist patrons with finding carts.
- Outside Staff take golf balls to driving range 1 hour prior to start.
- P.A. System is moved into place near cart fleet
- Golf Professional makes 5 minute “Call to Carts”
- Golf Professional covers rules, thanks sponsors, & starts the event.
Following the Round
- Golf Professional Staff collect scorecards & begin scoring the event
- Food & Beverage Staff open the post round buffet meal if included.
- Outside Staff assist golfers with parking carts.
- Marshall collects all Hole Prizes & assists Professional Staff with scoring
- Prizes winners are announced & gift certificates distributed to winners